User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.13

    That makes perfect sense! Also, no need to apologize! I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some sort of barrier in my writing that was making it difficult for ...

    Feb 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.13

    AHH I forgot to add this to my first response-- congratulations on reading so many works in a day! Truly an accomplishment! Everything you write is so sincere and thoughtful ...

    Feb 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.13

    Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving these comments, they are very sweet and you've left a lot of compliments in here! I will say, I was a bit ...

    Feb 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 2.1

    Ahhh, thank you Kate! This made me very excited to see and I was super happy to see all your thoughts regarding everything!

    Feb 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 2.1

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.13

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.12

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.11

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.10

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.9

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.8

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.7

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.6

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.5

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: LMS VI: Let Me Live Tonight 1.4

    Heyyo, thank you for reading! ^^ This is a gentle reminder that this chapter is part of a larger novel, and I would ask that you please don't review it ...

    Feb 10, 2023


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr