User avatar

walshie

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Harriet

    Don't listen to all the negative things, I really liked your poem. It wasn't perfect, but it was venting your sorrow. Who cares that it's about a chicken? Just because ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Music

    wow, this reads like a fall out boy song, the words are powerful and I understand what you're getting at (That's a big compliment, I love those guys =]) I ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Glass Box

    I really liked this, the isolation that they feel is really strong :). Favourite line: I get inside their heads Yet they don’t know I exist And I save their ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What are you?

    Wow, this was really powerful and I enjoyed it =) Couldn't see anything wrong with it tbh. Perhaps you are a demon, a succubus, a hedonistic devil, slowly, quenching your ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Peaceful Dream

    This was a good poem but I think the rhyming could do with a little work. He sheath his sword and stabbed my brother. Holstered his gun and shot my ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Deleted]

    This poem was so emotional it made me strangely happy. It was so well-written and the rhyming was spot-on. Your love was like a vine It wouldn’t let me go, ...

    Nov 9, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead