User avatar

vii-zee

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Museum

    Wow...this was pretty good! =D I liked the way it seemed like a poetry-prose. We study a lot of those in school in our native tounge but it's nice to ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I've Been There Before

    Urm, this was the first real poem I wrote. =] Enjoy Cries of battle, cries of pain; Troops wandering through sleet and rain; People stamping their feet in vain; One ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Bubble Theory #1

    Ooooh I liked that =D At first, I must admit, I was confused. I was saying to myself 'Wait, how can someone suddenly just know, just like that, that the ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing can be compared to you

    Hi ^^ Vii here with a review... OK, so I'm really not one to notice wording and such in a poem, but I can notice the feelings and emotions you're ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Hey! :D So I wrote this for a Commonwealth Essay contest and I just sorta fell in love with the story xD It was popular amongst my group of friends ...

    Sep 23, 2009


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper