User avatar

varada6467

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Thanks a lot alliyah, it does help a lot really. And about the word "Kleptomaniac" I had gone through the word in google, except for stealing it also relates to ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Really!! u do not need to google that, I was writing the book when I had just finished with reading a Chinese fiction. It was mentioned in that book too ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Thanks a lot for reviewing my story, I did once think about the same part which you mentioned- dragon fest. Before publishing this chapter here I had actually tried understanding ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Thanks for the comment.

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Thanks a lot for the review. This was the first chapter that I have put up online. So I am really happy to hear that it has something positive to ...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Deep blue sea

    As the deep blue sea is, This poem too has some deep meanings and feeling. It is an awesome work.

    Oct 27, 2018


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman