User avatar

valiant

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Deliverance: Prologue

    DUN DUN DUN! Sorry, it just seemed appropriate. Very dramatic ending... we don't necessarily know what that demon's going to do, but whatever it is, it can't be good. It's ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Master of the Night - Chapter 1

    I like your diction very much... it’s adequately descriptive without drowning out the story. And it is an interesting story... it could go in any direction at this point, but ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: I. Fifteen Minutes of Solitude

    Your writing is gorgeous, and this is an engaging story so far. The characters already seem quite alive, and the dialogue is very natural. I was also a little confused ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Potential prologue

    Preliminary or not, I thought that this was lovely. It had a few tics in the grammer here and there, but I think that the other responders already hit on ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Legasp! Eragon's going to talk with Paolini's OTHER alter-ego!" Eh heh heh heh. I sadly am going to at least skim this book to find out what happens to Murtahg.... ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    God, poor girl. Anyway, I have to say that I really loved the format you put this in. It's different, but I thought it was easy to read, and made ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hello! Thanks for posting this story. It has lots of potential as a very honest and personal piece.... it is one already, really, but one huge thing is standing in ...

    Apr 7, 2008


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper