User avatar

vagrant

vagrant

  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Poem Of Blue

    Oh my god! It was such an amazing piece. I like how the poem is so simple, and clean yet has such deep emotions and feelings in it. This poem ...

    May 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The First Time I Saw You..

    Hi, thanks for writing that review. I really appreciate it. Also yes, it was about young and quite unrequited story. I will definitely work on all those suggestions and yeah, ...

    May 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The First Time I Saw You..

    Omg thank you so much for your appreciation and sparing time to write me a review. I really appreciate it and I hope that you will read my next writings ...

    May 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The First Time I Saw You..

    Hi, a big thanks for all those suggestions. I will definitely keep them in mind while writing my next writings. I loved how you described my work. I could never ...

    May 24, 2018


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight