Random avatar

uglyduckling

  • Art & Photography Re: I managed to get my drawings on, now I can rule the world!

    The fairy is really interesting, colorful, and simple, that's what I like. The arm that's on on her knee, looks like it's plastic and rubbery and flopping over the knee, ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's photos

    Fantastic, even though I am not a photographer, i think that these photos are brillant. I like some more than the others, but overall Brillant. I really like the angles ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Really nice photo. The landscape is nice and the sky is wonderful. :D

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm new.

    Thanks for the warm welcome.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that stereotypes were made out of stereos. Nice game.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm new.

    Hi Guys. I'm new here, I really like to write, and image everything, but never can get it to paper. I hope this site will encourage and inspire me, as ...

    Jun 24, 2009


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price