Random avatar

turtlechow

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All the Worlds

    Ooh... spiffy... and different, but definitely spiffy. ^__^ I have no complaints.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nothing Wrong With America

    Wow... that's all I can say. If more people read this, then maybe Americans would have a better understanding of Muslims and their religion. Just one more demonstration of the ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Fire

    Naturey poems are good... I heart them a lot. Very nice; I definitely like the rhythm and the words employed in forming this poem. Keep up the good work!

    Aug 13, 2006


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh