User avatar

trying2Bnaturallyme

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let me forget

    Your power is in poetry my friend.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Du bist

    Bolshevik: You're right, I don't know what Deux es machina is. What is Deux es machina? Two something? Deux= two en francais. (I take Frecnch in school, I don't actually ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: "Making a Change" my entry to a speech contest

    Thanks for the reply! I didn't win :( But I very much enjoyed writing this speech and participating in the contest.

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A reason, A season

    oh my ford you should be a poet struck such a meaningful chord i love it

    Jan 7, 2011


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)