User avatar

tribee91

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Lady in the park

    Thank you for you suggestions and i know my grammar and spelling is far from the greatest. But as far as the repetition goes many great poems have this to ...

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Lady in the park

    I'm not sure I understand your comment???

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Title "Unknown"

    Oh okay thanks. I like books that hook you from the get go, so that's what I write.

    Oct 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: To Be Young Again

    I think this is one of the best short stories I have read. You have talent! I think its because you can connect with people in your writing everyone can ...

    Oct 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Title "Unknown"

    fix spelling and grammar..... lighten up on the discription a bit... get somthing close to Microsoft Office......go to for names...... can you tell me how you find it cheesy? So ...

    Oct 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Title "Unknown"

    I am changing the main girls first name and open to any ideas for it, but needs to be one of a kind.

    Sep 30, 2012


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet