User avatar

traveller

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    this is great. I love your descriptions, my interest wavered a little over the bit about his russian childhood but I soon gained interest again. also in the letter at ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One: Where It All Began

    The story seems quite interesting and I'd like to read more. The only thing is that your 'telling' the story too much. Its sort of like 'Krista did this and ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Phoenix

    I like the way that you've introduced the story. It took me a little while to figure out what was going on in 'Chapter 1' (although i'm admittedly very tired ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: un named

    Interesting beginning, I liked the imagery of the rickety dock, but I need more information to keep me interested. This will be much better once you've done some serious editing. ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Iliad

    I also loved The Illiad. I found Homer's depiction of the relationship between the Gods and mankind extremely interesting (something which the movie Troy barely touches on). He succeeded in ...

    Jan 29, 2008


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain