User avatar

tk92

  • Art & Photography Re: The first ones

    A beautiful pikture. theres is one focues and a burst of colour drawing eyes to the flowers. I think it's gorgeous to be honest. It's simple and clean cut . ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography! MY BEST YET!

    I like the pictures, but can i ask what is with the same expression in every photo? I don't mean to sound mean and I don't want to be horrible ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die

    I don't think you should change any grammer! I think it's ace just the way it is. Honestly It's git talent. P.s how can I criteque if I feel something ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love?

    I like the start of it but I think it could be more detailed all the way through. when david walks into the room whats the atmosphere like? what are ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love?

    I like the start of it but I think it could be more detailed all the way through. when david walks into the room whats the atmosphere like? what are ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm nyle! Nice to meet you all! From Huddz West Yorkshire and I hope you like whatever I post. xx

    Mar 1, 2009


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)