User avatar

tinny

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Theory of Parallelism - Chapter 1 [Edit 1]

    Hellooo, LoveStrykes! The beginning to this seems kinda fuzzy to me. The paragraph itself is a little large, and especially for something that is essentially the very start of a ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Penguins!

    Hi, boss :D I'm here as requested *tips hat* I think, at the moment, this reads in a kinda stilted manner. You start off introducing us to the scene, which ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Trees

    Hi, dasiamri! I think you've got a really sweet little idea here, a ribbon on a tree to remember someone. Because this is so short there isn't a great deal ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Yours

    Hi, BlueAfrica! :D I think you've got a good balance with the descriptions here, and some of your imagery is nothing short of wonderful. What I will say though, is ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Charlie

    Hi, Mike! I actually quite like this, there's something about it that says so much without really saying a great deal at all. It's a very interesting little piece that ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All the Perfect Colors (1)

    Hi, Isha! :D I think this story is pretty interesting, and you've certainly got me wanting to read more of it. A few nitpicks to get out of the way ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Problematic: Part 1

    Hi Roxywriter! A few little nitpicks first, She looked back at us, eyes as big as golf balls. This seems like a little bit of a weird description, golf balls ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: There is still tomorrow

    Hi, Yuriiko :D I'm here as requested *tips hat* Some more nitpicky points, to begin with? Well, I reckon my Mama was six times heavier than me. She has been ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Anxiety Consumes the Soul

    Hi, Micki! :D The bow made a small noise as it snapped forward after I released my fingers. This seems to be the wrong order to describe things, it's like ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Last Moments

    Hi, Elinor :D Some nitpicks to start off with: I'm able to find Thomas, wearing jean shorts and that white t-shirt he wears every other day. You've got some repetition ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Pimp? Ha, no.

    Hi, fixie :D Personally I found this a little hard to read because I didn't really know what some of the words that you were using were supposed to mean. ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: They Were Both There

    Hi, Sassykat :D I should probably start of by saying that I'm not religious so I can't really comment on that side of things. I think because you're drawing this ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Krain'raam Ziikra

    Hi C3B :D This is pretty short, and as it is there isn't a lot to say because there isn't a great deal happening. I think you've got an interesting ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch (2.2)

    Hi :D They met eyes for a second, looking at each other from across the dark room. Then the lady bit down on the cloth in her mouth and tugged ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Pocket Watch (2.1)

    Hi :D again :D I have the time so I figured I may as well catch up and get myself up to speed! “What is this?” she croaked, looking at ...

    May 30, 2011


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables