-
Re: please God
Spanish adds a nice flavor, but the English lacks depth.
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Duct Tape & Razorblades
This is an example of what is called emo litereature. Great imagery. While I'm not a fan of emo, and I don't agree with its message, the majority of this ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Garbage Man
interesting. I have heard this before. Hopefully you posted somwhere else and did not plagarize.
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Atomic Number 50
Excellent. Would be interested to hear the music. Pre chorus could be bit stronger.
Sep 26, 2005 -
Re: To My Father
Hey thanks. I do say, you are correct.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: When Time Passes with Quiet Feet
And then the drum sounds it's tattoo. What in the world is that supposed to mean? tat·too1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (t-t) n. pl. tat·toos A signal sounded on ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: My very weird poem ( slightly adult)
Hmm. Why a banana? This poem is tough to classify. It doesn't belong in the stream of consciousness, or beat, or post-modernist, or deconstructionalist. Nice work.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Senseless
Some of the rhyming is forced, and the content is somewhat, eh, mass-produced. For that type, pretty damn good.
Sep 24, 2005
