Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    It is a love story but that's not the plot at all. I was going in the unrequited love direction. I know what you mean about the Underworld thing though. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    ok read the end and i can already tell the plot apologies if im wrong "they fall in love, bla bla, she gets killed bla bla and he goes off ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: all i have written for my planned next book

    I will also not i don't plan for the prologue to be all in that order except for the whole first bit. I mean I pretty much used the rest ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 2- Edited

    btw I just saw on your thing you are 13? What I read in those 2 chapters kept my attention longer than half the books mum brings home written by ...

    May 3, 2009


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy