Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uriel chapter 2

    chapter bumps :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    gonna bump all my chapters

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uriel chapter 5

    im gonna keep attemtping to someone on here replies

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uriel chapter 5

    just a bump. anyone who has read or wants to read? please reply. i want to know peoples thoughts. even if you stopped reading and thought it was crap

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uriel chapter 5

    chapter 5 has finally been finished

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uriel chapter 5

    just a note to any readers of mine? Will be continuing this in a couple weeks or so. been taking a break as i finally got every book of agatha ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: something I just wrote

    i itend on doing that when i expand it in my book or such

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: something I just wrote

    I like checking out other peoples novels. I'm writing one myself. Let me just tell you, writing them is fun. Editing them however, is another story. Well I would appreciate ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: something I just wrote

    Thanks for the review I am thinking of expanding it and adding it into my actual novel Uriel as I feel it will fit with my "do anything I want" ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: something I just wrote

    Hey, I'm Kaedee. So I guess I'm here to 'tell you if it sucks or not'. :) So... I don't think it sucks at all! The idea is in multiple ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Uriel chapter 5

    just a heads up if anyone has taken a liking to my story, chapter 5 wont be finished for a little... ive decided to start on the reading agatha christie ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    Thank you for your review. Again I agree with most of what you said and I really dunno how chapter 1 and 2 changing would work but I guess i ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    changes made

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 3

    @tigs6969 - Ouch, 'stupid Alice in Wonderland knock-off'? Glad to know you changed your mind about this... It's a far cry from that, really... :smt005 Well I'm just saying, to ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 2

    Much better than chapter 2. good story, glad I started reading it

    Feb 8, 2010


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical