-
Re: Title Why Not. Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out
So, this is good but you still do seem to have a lot of awkward sentences. Were you in a rush? Sometimes writing in a rush is a good thing ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Title Why Not. Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out
Chapter 3 in full is up oh and I know I know a car attack but well its my little throw back to Agatha Christie who has one in most ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
it's just I think you need something really great to attract the readers, something to get them really fired up about the next chapter. *coco But the reader must be ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
Thanks both for the reviews. I will make the proper adjustments in due time as right now chapter 3 is on my mind and I want to stick my attention ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
Thanks all for the reviews and the views. wow 162 views in 4 days? Everyone must love my story :P?
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
Hi, thanks for the second review, busy atm with writing chapter 3 so I may reply bigger tomorrow but so far I wish to comment on these 2 . Okay, ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: lineage, chapter one: discovery
Kindly edit this and press on the "story" button right next to special formatting so it can appear double spaced which is much easier to read thanks
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)
Hi, sorry I read it yesterday but forgot to review. I'm not the best reviewer in punctuation etc Anyway Firstly I thought it was very good that you didn't' describe ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
Why not exactly? Could you possible split the first chapter in two and let the third chapter be what is now the second chapter? As is, this chapter is so ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
Yo, tigs. KD here to review! Let's start off first with formatting; I'll try not to repeat anything that anyone else said. I think this would be much nicer if ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
while just in the shower i came up with what im gonna do the first chapter will be called: just a regular day. the second is: and than it changes ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
And a quick question: How does her school uniform have a skull on it? Did she add that? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a "uniform" uniform? Does this ever ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1
Heya :) Here to review as requested! You've had some pretty good reviews here, especially from bear! I'm not going to give you an extremely thorough review, everyone else has ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: Uriel chapter 4 what the death of a princess can do
chapter bump :D
May 9, 2010 -
Re: Uriel chapter 3
chapter bump :D
May 9, 2010
