Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Hmm...I guess that was a bit extreme. I'll think that over. There's a specific reason they got along as kids and not now. It'll be revealed later.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Thanks. That's exactly the effect I was going for. I just love it when family members are nothing like each other. I went for that effect in The Elements as ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    I just now put chapter 5, I had the prolouge and 4 chapters before.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    You'll see the details as soon as you stop bugging me and give me time to write the next chapter. If you must have more, it doesn't appear you've read ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    Don't worry. You'll be appeased later, a lot of stuff happens that wasn't mentioned in the prophecy. It's complicated. I won't fill you in on details just yet. :)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    I haven't taken chemistry(I'm in 7th grade), but I can say that the acid spoken of here is not like the acid used in, say, your chemistry class. That acid ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Shadow Thieves

    Woah! I just was looking at my copy and noticed this at the bottom: The Cronus Chronicles: Book 1 Sweet! I'll look for the sequel now!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Shadow Thieves

    ----------------------------------

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    It's not a sequel, just another chapter. HUGE difference there. If each chapter was a book, Erin Hunter would have hundreds out there. That would be freaky.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    Woah...Thanks. I'd better get started on the next chapter soon!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    1-Well, they all are 13, though the entire group of competitors may include some older people. These 4 particular people are all 13. PS The prolouge also gives a reason ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Elements

    Well, I first actually wrote this story (Condensed into six chapters) two years ago for school. A few months ago I posted another idea for this story on another website, ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: My English project--Akeelah and the Bee

    You skip around from past tense to present tense a bit, which you should fix. Other then that, this is very good.

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lobsters are Red

    Well, I'm not a fan of riming poetry, but this is fine. What exactly is this about? I don't understand.

    Nov 22, 2007


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild