Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Without Him

    I really liked this! One suggestion of mine is to put verses 1 and 2 together as one verse, then do the same for verses 3 and 4. I felt ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nevermind

    I actually really enjoyed this. One thing that I'm not sure about is the jump. You swaped from these two guards and an escaped criminal to kids at an orphanage. ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nevermind

    I enjoyed this. I, too, thought that it was more of a medievil time period because of the coin thing. Condsider changing that. One other thing: The actual escape. You ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Golden Gaurd

    I liked this, good work. It's not nessesary to copy the previous chapter or even post links, as we can just check your portfolio. My prime concern here is grammar. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Golden Guard

    You made numorus grammatical errors. In order to improve, I reccomend typing everything(Instant messages, posts here, ect.) in word and spell checing it. Always look at the "Explain" option and ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy

    Not bad at all. My advice would be to develop the characters a bit more. It also would be good to have people address him as his name so we ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Mark Twain

    I read Tom Sawyer, and I loved it. As for the racism, that wasn't really racism. He was writing about what the town was really like. If a town is ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    Overall, it is very good. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the sudden mentioning that he was in turmoil. In the first paragraph, it seems he is very ...

    Oct 28, 2007


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill