-
Re: The Bear
Thank you. This is my most personal piece and the first time I've actually talked about any of these things, so the fact that you liked it so much makes ...
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: The Bear
Oh my god. Thank you, so much. The reason that I posted this nonfiction piece instead of another was because I hoped that someone would read it and be touched ...
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: Catharsis
Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to change that line, for sure. That, and I didn't even realize the way that the form dwindled ha ha. But thank you ...
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: The Bear
It's not a poem. It's Creative Nonfiction, but thank you so much! There are a few parts where I should change some of my word choices. and I don't mind ...
Feb 24, 2014 -
Re: Catharsis
My boyfriend is a chain smoker, and the smell of smoke is always on him. So, it is a personal poem, and I think that the audience is very small, ...
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Catharsis
Thank you! I think I will change "brain" to "mind". It would flow better that way :)
Feb 22, 2014
