User avatar

thewonderworldofnight

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Yeah, I know! If only Lily could've been with Snape when he died, he would've been so happy! But Harry was just a reminder that Lily chose James over him...which ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Are you people kidding me? That was sooo not the saddest death! [spoiler]I felt so bad when Snape died...Mad-Eye's was waaay too sudden for me to feel anything and I ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Riveda's Story: based on MZB's The Fall of Atlantis

    Sorry about that! It isn't a script; I was just looking at other people's scripts, forgot which genre I was looking at, and posted it... Thank you for your response! ...

    Jul 20, 2007


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind