Random avatar

thethinkerofthoughts

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Red Road Home

    My friend Tempest (somewhere above) said I should check this out, and I was not disappointed :) Good description, dialogue - very clear portrait of events in my mind. One ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bloodly Mascara

    Why is it that when anyone shows a bit of a sad emotion they get labelled an "emo"? I'm sick of it! Just because Insomniac's been showing a bit of ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: thoughts of ten days.

    I say this a lot when reviewing poetry but it doesn't necessarily have to make sense. I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that the ? on the last line ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a broken blue

    Thanks for the critique of my stuff. I agree with most of what has been said previously about this poem in part, but I don't like to be too critical ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Back Porch Swing

    :D Well done. Very poetic, kind of traditional in an old way, which (in contradictory terms) makes in fresh! Like many great songs and poems, it's simple- which is what ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Prologue of sorts?

    Very well written. Good imagery and appropriately gripping cliff-hanger, which I'm sure everyone's been saying. Will there be a part 2? I hope so based on the fruits of this ...

    Jul 27, 2007


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling