-
Re: Collapse: Chapter 5
Another great chapter sir! I knew Machete would be back! And why not- A lunatic with a grudge is badass! Just another great one, consistent, good descriptions, solid action, varying ...
Jun 21, 2013 -
Re: Collapse: Chapter 3
Its difficult to review this constructively as its so good, so I'm going to nitpick big time. (Small point- you name this Chapter 3, and the others are 'Chapter Two' ...
Jun 18, 2013 -
Re: Collapse: Chapter Two
Okay,Straight to it! 'He had remained behind for a few seconds, pointing to him and drawing his bloodied machete across his throat.' This guy's gonna return again right? It sure ...
Jun 17, 2013 -
Re: Collapse: Chapter One
Word up, Sandvich. This is like a movie, but with words making pictures instead of pictures. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but this whole chapter has a cinematic ...
Jun 16, 2013
