User avatar

thatoddkid

  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Can't Do This

    For a story based off a prompt, this was good. Really good. But it's always hard to give prompted stories substance, and that's where you fall a bit short. The ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Irony

    I kind of feel bad because I'm a person that speaks fluent sarcasm, and I enjoyed this very much. I can't tell you how many times I've used the phrase ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Check Twice - Act 1, Scene 1

    I knew I was going to love this as soon as I read Leslie's first line. I suppose the only thing to comment on here is your use of dialogue ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Am

    So because I don't usually like (read: almost always hate) poetry, and because today is a very unusual day, I'll go ahead and review this. Many people are commenting on ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: She Was Blind

    First of all, it seems to me as though saying something on this site is cliché is, in itself, cliché. As long as you wrote it well, whether or not ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Honey Sweet

    The first thing I have to comment on is your wonderful use of setting. Too many times, our stories are set in places like a kitchen, a car, etc. We're ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hush

    It's the heart in this that makes it. You could rewrite it a hundred times... it wouldn't matter. You got your message across with some very passionate, emotional language... Wow. ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Easy Come, Easy Go

    I don't think I've ever felt more pain from any other story. Your skill at showing emotion is amazing. The hate, the sadness - not only do I sympathize with ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He

    Whoa - do I know you? One of my close friends expressed this to me in practically the same words. Or maybe it's just a universal thought, just a place ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inspiration and Writer's Block

    I can't tell you how many times I've felt that exact same desperation - but I can say that you captured it perfectly. In a very humorous way, to top ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Story Called Philophobia

    I had no idea the words "I hate you" could ever be so sweet. Nice job taking comedy from tension. I like how you didn't make the love too dramatic; ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Almost But Not Quite Suicidal Cherry Sucker

    David Foster Wallace, anyone? No? Anyway, I love the style. I say keep the run-ons - after all, if one of the most influential writers of the twenty-first century had ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Only a dream

    Lizzie sounds exactly like one of my best friends... I don't know if that added to the reality of the story, but it certainly helped. You have a certain wit ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    ... Is it wrong that I laughed when I read "I love all of it. ... I hate you."? Anyway, this is just wonderful. Simple and sweet. Love is a ...

    May 15, 2011


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous