Random avatar

thatguy

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Eternal Night

    Hey there Well, the capitalization and grammar threw me off a bit. But other than that, the idea is very interesting. [quote] from the shadows emerged a figure. Tall, black ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chase chapter 2 part 1

    Hey there! Stab me. Really. I’d rather be stabbed by an innocent stranger then my English teacher. I'm not sure how this part relates; the diction seems a bit random. ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Crystalline

    Hey there! I agree with many of the reviewers, the introduction definitely captured my attention. I enjoyed the fact that we don't know who or what exactly the main character ...

    Apr 11, 2009


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg