User avatar

taytay0939

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: ShadowDance: Chapter One

    I really liked you story, it was very interesting and I just want to keep on reading .(luckily you have chapter 2 done.) it didn't have many errors and it ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampire Contest: The White One

    I liked the story, but you did stray off the subject a couple of times. But, the outline and subject was very good. i thought the albino vampire thing was ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Trick of the Light

    I thought it was great. it was easy to read and understand. The opening was very intriguing to me, but it really gets the reader interested, and makes it to ...

    Aug 5, 2009


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro