Random avatar

tauhou

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tessa (more to come when writers block stops)

    Indeed, you do need to work on proper sentence structure and grammatical things. It was hard to read, as well, but it is really very good. Though... the jump from ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: december

    I'm a little confused. It was a very powerful, moving piece, but unless I'm reading wrongly, I can't see the suicide part. Maybe making it a little clearer? But I ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicidal Mind

    You have potential there. A lot of my own crits have already been said - particularly by Shriek (apologies if I have your name wrong =P). Hmm... Try like they ...

    Dec 24, 2005


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane