User avatar

taslima

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Brown

    It is a Review. Hello, niteowl. How is your night going? I hope you could not come out at broad day light. Do you? Any way , I was reading ...

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Everlasting - Chapter 2: Massacre

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Everlasting - Chapter 2: Massacre

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When it's nine

    hmm..nine is not to be hide, cause it is the blooming time to spread your fragrances .And also it is fine. And it will be more sweet if you bring ...

    Feb 8, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When it's nine

    hmm...nice..nine is not to be hide, cause it is the blooming time to spread your fragrances .And it is also fine.So, start with lovely smile.

    Feb 8, 2016
  • » Re: Missing you so much.....

    what a junk..i am so bad in writing..

    Feb 8, 2016
  • » Re: Missing you so much.....

    what a junk..i am so bad in writing..

    Feb 8, 2016
  • » Re: Missing you so much.....

    what a junk..i am so bad in writing..

    Feb 8, 2016
  • » Re: Missing you so much.....

    why is my comment here three times?

    Feb 8, 2016


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins