-
Re: The Secret About Love
i am confused and you know it. Otherwise, i like your metaphors. Very girly!! :roll:
Dec 7, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (16)
i liked it but i'm very confused by this Duke person. Very good though.
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.6) [newly edited]
I like this story. I can never guess what is going to happen next. I don't have anything really to critisize. This chapter seemed very simple, like a passover chapter. ...
Nov 17, 2009 -
Re: Always High Standards
thanks you guys, i really appreciate the time you took to look over my story. Thanks for the help. :smt003
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.1) [newly edited]
ohhh, now i know what confused me. never mind on the fourth chapter. i think i read that one first.
Oct 23, 2009
