User avatar

tanith14

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    SCASHA! So sorry I have been MIA! I've been in and out of the doctor so I haven't had a chance to look at this. (and it doesn't help I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Hey scasha, I just wanted you to know that I reread this piece and I had just a few little things I would change quickly. He sighed exasperated, “We don’t ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Alright so here is your full review. Just wanted to say SPLENDID job. This is your best chapter yet. Congratulations on a job well done. “What are you doing?” Merlyn ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An Inquisitor's Curse

    Cheers scasha and thank you for your comments! I'll make these corrections ASAP and post again. I must confess, this is only the first two pages of my twelve pages ...

    May 22, 2008


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune