-
Re: Do these even exist?
-Wintergirls -13 Reasons Why Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (same person who wrote Speak) It is not you typical shallow teen book, it is about a girl with anorexia, and ...
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: Not yet broken
This is really really good! In my opinion i think in the first few paragraphs you used the word happy to much, but that might just be me because i ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Horror: To Be Pretty
Wow, I really like these horror stories. But like the other one, describe the relation between the characters and develop them a little more. Also, some parts are a little ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Horror: Dancing the Night Away
Wow, this sent chills, and I could totally feel what the narrator was feeling... kind of creepy. But yeah, like the other reviews said, I think this story would be ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Darkest World [0.05]
A few suggestions: This story is all telling, almost no description unless your aiming for a story like What My Mother Doesnt Know, which is all narrative poetry. Also, how ...
May 3, 2010
