User avatar

sworddance

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: [deleted]

    "Made it through"? Girl, I enjoyed my way through it. But let's see.... I agree with Mad about the 'frivolities' and the 'commotion' part. When you say there was a ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Random, bored haikus

    heheh you sound like me- a bit ADD! Although I admit, I kinda liked the last serious one. Anyway, good for a laugh, love randomness. :D bei'theh! ~sworddance

    May 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 3 the evil hour

    Hmmm..... agreeing with Rose on the structure and shiz. However, I know what you mean by 'evil hour', so I found no problem there. But by the gods, sib, please ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dragon's Park

    Hey girl- geez, you're hard on your poetry. I like this; of course, that may be my personal bias speaking, because I love dragons with a passion (we once tried ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property - #6

    Ok, ok, I'm here. Sorry 'bout that. I studied it out so I can give you a useful review; forgive me if I go too long, because I have a ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No Title Yet

    Hmmm, stories of modern warfare. I don't work with these often, but this one caught my interest. The style, with the short, choppy sentences, is intriguing; it gives it a ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property, #5

    Oh my, a story with only one critique? Oh, this won't do.... *wicked grin* I shall wield the mighty red pen with gratuitous and relentless impunity -figuratively, of course, since ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 25 -Silence -On both accounts

    One word: AMAZING. I just hunted down and read through the whole story, which ate up...oh, about an hour and a half. And I'll tell you, it was a frantic ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Melody - Part 1 Crits Needed!!!!

    Hey Azure; I think I can help you out here with the problems the other two raised, and give you a bit of standard conventions editing also. first of all, ...

    May 5, 2007


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand