User avatar

sworddance

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    *sigh* I've been so remiss, and I know it. To prove to you that I have been doing something with my time, I have decided to post for you all ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: cradling into death

    rofl omg too funny, just like the other one. With all that soft and poetical feeling i didn't see the physics thing coming; that was hilarious. I'm sorry, but I ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    O.O glad to see I was useful *blush* I just read over the revised, and I love it. Really well done, and I can tell you thought out and used ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 4

    ...should I be afraid to ask what's cooking? Maybe it's just my morbid mind, but... hehehe sorry; anyway.... I read all the others, but I don't think I posted on ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #9

    First of all, I have to say this- I love you for pming me every time you post a new one. That is extremely helpful. :D I like this segment. ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: DFTS

    I love this :D I was laughing during the whole exchange. I read Catch-22 just this last year, so it was especially entertaining to me, since you did do a ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Ack! I'm still working on the first one! ...sorry it's taking so long, but I did have school. no more though! *dance* anyway, if the comical comment was about my ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #8

    *faints* Exciting! That's the plot device, I assume? Well done, well done. I like your description of Mekare laughing and of how they answered with their names. That was great. ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    CURSE YOU SKELL!!!!! I saw it up in the thread with a 'new' icon next to it and nearly jumped through the roof... I read this story all through the ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 31- The First Step -On Both Accounts (rewrite)

    Whoa, yes, enter Tammy! I just got done posting my reply to your question on the other thread and found this. Heh and was confused about the numbering until I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: BEFORE CHANGES

    “My point exactly.” Oooo..... *wince* nice. Another good chapter. Its weakness, though, is research; certain things in here aren't truly realistic, and wouldn't occur in an actual court case, so ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old and Overripe (Prologue)

    /sigh. Well, not to be the post police or anything, but don't be so insistent, and have patience. It makes people like me more willing to give you a review. ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Spanish Dance

    Wow- well written. Very well written, in fact, and very few typos. I appreciated this one because I'm taking Spanish, as, I presume, you are? Unless you speak it natively, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    rofl first of all, I was definitely laughing insanely at the "politics" part. That was great. But I have one question: you say he wants you to maul it and ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #7

    Ooh, and the plot thickens... ;) And thank you for getting this up. Nothing like fear for your life to provide incentive! *sheathes sword.* In answer to the comments you ...

    May 10, 2007


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief