Random avatar

sweet2685

  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Oh gosh, I believe we went to the concert in 2004 or 2005? I tried looking in my old journals for a date, but didn't find an entry about the ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    Thanks everyone! I just added the poll to this, so you can put in your votes. Sorry about that - I'm still new here. :)

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have told people about this before, but I had braces for nearly EIGHT years. About seven years and nine months roughly. I think that might be a record?

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seed of Life.

    Your piece is very beautiful! You do need to clean up your lines as others have said, but the overall design is clean. I don't like how one of the ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    Okay, wow! You are definitely talented. Very nice work. I especially love your second piece. The detail of the fur colors is very realistic. I also love the third photo ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Poll: Ninjas or Pirates?

    Which do you think is cooler? I vote for Ninjas :D

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspire me.

    I really liked your poem. I wouldn't change anything except for the suggestions mentioned by peanut19. Beautiful use of words!

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Haiti: How to Help

    I really appreciate this post! I went to Haiti in 2001, and I'm very saddened to see what the Haitian people have had to deal with. Still they maintain such ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I Google-searched the words "young writers" - and this was the first thing that came up! :D

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Our Story

    Very interesting. I agree with Jasmine! Its a unique mix of poetry and a story - creative and well done. :)

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old and New drawings...

    I like the second drawing the most. There's a lifelike appearance that shines from her eyes. Good job. :)

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Lovely Bones

    I haven't seen the movie yet unfortunately. I appreciate your criticism and view point for when I do.

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Song of 2009

    Anything by Taylor Swift - especially Love Story. :)

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Switchfoot (they just came out with a new album!)

    Chyeah, I used to be obsessed with Switchfoot a few years back. I still love their music. Went to one of their concerts and it was awesome. Thanks for the ...

    Jan 19, 2010


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19