User avatar

suicidal_panda

  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    Psh, not like it's the first time I have xD

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    Well I'm not exactly the best peot, but it's comes to me after something happens, or a song or something like that.

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ;D Howdy neighbor~

    Hello! Panda! *tackle hugs* Panda's rule. The suicidal kind...well I'm not so sure about them but I'm sure they're just as their own way XD. So, first off, welcome to ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    Hey, I'm Aka/Razzy/Akane/Char xD I'm known by alot of names. Anyway, I'm new here too and I'm fond of alot of different writing styles.

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ;D Howdy neighbor~

    Hey, I'm new here and kind of getting used to things, so I wanted to say hi. It's nice to be able to meet some people who write like I ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: This Year: Chapter One

    12 months earlier... I think you should cut that out, we kind of get the fact that you are doing a flashback C=

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Tears

    Behind the smile is a dry tear ... Behind a strong saying is a weak girl. Behind the lighten eyes is a broken heart A faith ... will be hard ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forbidden Love

    Our forbidden love~ No one can take it away Together forever Till death do we part Yet even then you cannot pry us apart Our hands clenched together Our hearts ...

    Dec 22, 2008


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson