User avatar

sturmfrei

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: The Pain of Womanhood

    HEY PERSON!!! I relate too much. This is a strong poem because people can feel how I feel about it. And since your targeting it to be about women that ...

    Aug 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 6.1

    HEY PERSON!!!!!!!! I'm starting from a middle chapter, which is not smart. I hope my review will make up for it. Onto the review. I really enjoyed all of conversations ...

    Aug 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 3.2]

    AND I'M BACK!!! I agree with the other review on everything, so I don't have much to say about all that. I do have some grammar to mention, and that's ...

    Aug 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 3.1]

    HELLO PERSON!!!! I know it isn't smart, but I'm starting from a middle chapter. I'm glad you gave a little recap though. That's very helpful. I really like the whole ...

    Aug 16, 2020
  • Art » Romantic, Realistic Re: Our true colors

    HELLO PERSON! This is idea is brilliant in my opinion. I haven't seen anything like it!!! The tone is sad though, so I don't think I should like it like ...

    Aug 16, 2020


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow