User avatar

stupidiot92

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Comparisons

    I really liked this poem thing. I am a star wars fan and i have a few of the new jedi order books. Quote: Three men,Three different Lives. Two Jedi,one ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 3 (Arillo)

    I've only read the first part but so far it is good and the diolague between Creiha and Markus is awesome, not akward. Quote: her forest green glowing with unquenchable ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 2 (A Ruined Courtyard)

    I like how this story is starting to unfold. I caught one thing i didn't like so much. Quote: “Why, hello, Creiha! I am Markus Sranglion. We were beginning to ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 1 (Sray-Valom)

    Very good though i caught a few things Quote: until movement on the edges of the clearing [u]interrupted surprised[u] her change one of those verbs to either interrupted or surprised ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Cain's Redemption

    hey nick this is really good i like how you have him living in the present and talking about the past "It is now 2007, but I first have to ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Line: Re-Awakening

    :?: :idea: :!: :evil: :x :twisted: :roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: :P :? 8) :lol: :shock: :D :) :( :o

    Mar 27, 2007


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott