User avatar

stuffkatiewrites

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Are we all gone?

    Oh wow, I didn't even know you could do that! Thank you everyone so far for the critiques, it's been really helpful. I'm going to keep working on this poem, ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Are we all gone?

    I re-did some things without the repetition. Critique this one! There’s this flower I’ve seen, Beautiful in every way. Full of blues, greens, golds, and grey. It blossoms one color ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Are we all gone?

    Hmm.. yeah.. I'm starting to think I should give up on the repetition thing for a while. I can't seem to make it work.. maybe I'll re-write the poem without ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Flow

    I was thinking about this poem again. I wanted to add a little more to it, a last third stanza. The punctuation doesn't match the first stanza but I'm not ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cyclic

    Oh.. I was experimenting with structure, that repetition was my idea for writing this. The end of one stanza is supposed to carry into the beginning of the next. Is ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jenn's Pale Face

    Oh! chapter 1! I didn't see that when I posted the first comment, but I want to add comments about the second chapter. XD I think the writing in this ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Flow

    thank you :) I always write in some kind of rhyme pattern, it feels more poetic to me most of the time. The entire second verse was very forced, I ...

    Dec 13, 2009


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian