User avatar

starrynight89

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blooded: Betraying sympathy teaser

    Oh, you left us hanging buddy! I loved it! The only thing I'd consider doing is splitting up the paragraphs (as mentioned before) and maybe extending it just a little ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: So Much for Magicians

    I like it. It's short and sweet. Gives some insight into the main character. Since it is first person, I would've liked more insight into her head, you know? It ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Phoenix #2

    Ah, though it's been mentioned numerous times already, I'd just like to point out once again that it just too short. As a critic, I need more to work with ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shadow Wing

    Though it was mentioned already, I'd just like to retierate the fact that your story is going too fast. But, don't worry about that because, when I wrote my first ...

    Oct 28, 2007


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy