-
Re: Party Like A Zombie
Hey I'm Huthaifa and I totally loved it every single word in it and by the way i laughed a lot haha So Nice And I tried to review it ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: poetry
um... my poems are pretty gay but i want other people to see them and have their say so i am putting one in and yeah its called Raindrops.... i ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: I Still Want You
Hi, so this is my first attempt at writing a song, ever. I haven't taken any classes or anything like that, so it will probably have a lot that's wrong ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: I once knew a girl
Hello I'm Spy0h, I like it so much but you have to be careful because there are few mistakes in writing but still nice one. I once knew a girl, ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: I am Unwritten
Hello Babygirl i don't know your name but never mind I'm Spy0h and I'm going to review this poem . I am Unwritten, A few blank pages, A picture unfinished,
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Masquerade of Patriotism
Something I thought about during a 4th of July parade. It's a little over dramatic, though. Each float, each vestige in the parade of patriotism, is powered by a motive ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Broken
Hey SimonCowellLuver, I am spy0h and i will try to review It was the one day
Jul 8, 2010
