User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Why a poem As an offering? Surely people want Something else instead? I know anyone else Would want something else. Except all the poets Starving for words.

    Oct 4, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    First example prompts: Take two famous authors, (eg. Mary Shelley & J.R.R. Tolkien,) and have them meet at a book signing. Describe what each author thinks of the other’s work. ...

    Oct 4, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    Welcome Humans! (and computer stealing cats) I know we've had forums to post writing prompts before, but it doesn't look like anyone has used those in years. So I decided ...

    Oct 4, 2023


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi