-
Re: Question Game NaNo 2023
I think I'm gonna make her believe that her beloved grandmother is sending her signs from beyond the grave. (Her grandma was my MC, Kelly's, favorite person in the world ...
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: Question Game NaNo 2023
Her gf, Kikki, because Kikki is the nicest, most understanding and all-around-awesome human she has ever met. What does your MC do/make/participate in in their free time? Is it an ...
Oct 24, 2023 -
Re: Character Art PlanMo/NaNo 2023
Here's mine! Pebble's PlanMo
Oct 23, 2023 -
Re: Penny for Your Prompts
1. Write a story that takes place on a planet made not of rocks/dirt/molten rocks, but of wood 2. Write a dystopian story where everyone is required to watch a ...
Oct 19, 2023 -
Re: Tell us about your poem
A HUGE *virtual hug* of thanks to @alliyah for making this thread because I have been DYING to share the reasoning behind my poem, iworry. Okay, get ready... I wrote ...
Oct 18, 2023 -
Re: YWS Poems to Read
And one last poem before I retreat back into my witch's hut! conversations in full HD color by @SilverNight because it has beautiful, colorful language. (You get my horrible pun?) ...
Oct 18, 2023 -
Re: YWS Poems to Read
Also, summer whisperings and autumn wisdom by @starshipgirl because I love the personification. Oh yeah, I forgot we're supposed to put method of discovery. I found it in the Green ...
Oct 18, 2023 -
Re: YWS Poems to Read
Another poem by @envy, everythingwasbeautiful¬hinghurt , because it is beautifully written and like @alliyah said, envy's poetry style is amazing.
Oct 18, 2023 -
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
I had forgotten what this was And forgotten the dangers Of clicking on what you don't know. So I clicked. And it was my doom. Now I have to write ...
Oct 12, 2023 -
Re: Penny for Your Prompts
1. Write a poem about rain, a water bottle, an excitable puppy, a potted plant, and a katydid (bush crickets). 2. Describe whatever is directly in front of you, (be ...
Oct 12, 2023 -
Re: What is the purpose of poetry?
I'm honoured that you tagged me! I am humbled. 3) To me, the purpose of poetry is to make people feel things. I want to write poems that tell stories, ...
Oct 12, 2023 -
Re: Poetry Book / Poet Recommendations
I just finished reading the poetry collection by Sophie Diener called Someone, Somewhere, Maybe. I love the collection entitled Honeybee, by Naomi Shihab Nye. Both are really great!
Oct 4, 2023 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know your a writer when... you get annoyed at other people for repeating one word multiple times in a conversation. you imagine people having epic battles when your bored ...
Oct 4, 2023 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
...you start to narrate everyday things in your life like you are a character in a book and someone is reading the words you are writing on your brain like ...
Oct 4, 2023 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
I like to eat paste, though I don't recommend it to you.
Oct 4, 2023
