User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    You already have 3 chapters down?! That's so impressive! Keep it up!

    Nov 4, 2025
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    *boop* sticky note on my face says 'go away clueless poet at work thinking here'

    Jan 16, 2025
  • Writing Activities Re: Describe the weather

    Sky gray, hinted blue powder, sugar layered-dust a tiny coat, cold

    Jan 17, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    The worst poems are the ones that are someone trying to sound poetic and wise to make people think they're smarter than they really are. (But really that person is ...

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: The Name Game

    Queen Genelia was the most beloved queen of the Emerald Kingdom. She was going to join the Emerald Kingdom with the Opal Kingdom, something that the previous rulers of the ...

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Hope Grace: *BEEP* Oh, wow! Dewspire School of Whimsicality! That sounds amazing! What do you learn there? And what's Whimsical History? I would love to talk with you about all ...

    Jan 1, 2024
  • Writing Activities Re: Help create a poem

    Below a balcony that was not my own, I plucked a fine, taut lyre string. And while the whippoorwill did cry, I continued to play my sorrowful song. The blackened ...

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Connotations

    tapping fingers, darting eyes, baby creatures Brightness

    Dec 31, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    Write a story about plants that are sentient, while animals and humans are more like plants and aren't sentient!

    Dec 31, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Little Miss Perfect

    Great job, LuminescentAnt!!!!!! You survived the month!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 1, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Little Miss Perfect

    TBH, I probably won't either. But that's okay! If you don't meet the end goal, that's perfectly fine. You tried, you wrote, you wrote some more. (Sorry if I sound ...

    Nov 17, 2023
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Community Poetry: Round One

    the tides tossed and turned, the seas aglow

    Nov 9, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Not being able to finish novel

    The same thing used to happen to me all the time. After a while, I realized it was because I thought I had to write a whole book perfectly and ...

    Nov 7, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Little Miss Perfect

    Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. Even if you can't crank out your full word goal, at least you got some words on the page and actually started writing. ...

    Nov 7, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: Your Novel in Two Sentences

    While a girl is navigating the world of being a quiet introvert who's also secretly queer, her grandmother posthumously encourages her to begin writing poetry to figure stuff out. In ...

    Nov 5, 2023


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily