-
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
Those yellow counter daisies started wilting Long before I stepped off the closed-off stage It was a slow progression; quiet as leaves Crackling as they rubbed together in gusts Like ...
Sep 25 -
Re: YWS Poems to Read
We should bring back this thread :) i want to shine for you by @romanticchemist made me cry when I read it for the first time
Sep 9 -
Re: Favorite words to use in your poems?
Some words I repeat a lot in my poems are: stuck now sometimes someone alone like & so left feel/feeling(s) other(s) I self only everything nothing outside still ...and many ...
Jul 14 -
Re: Haiku Train
the all-colored sky something all-encompassing all-inclusive, us
Jun 24 -
Re: Haiku Train
baby sharks do do do do do do baby shark do you hear the shark? (i tried to make the last line still useable lol)
Jun 14 -
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
lost in living room stares watching patterns on the ceiling visualizing failed attempts to socialize melting through the mind, sticking to it legs left to twirl in air eyes left ...
Jun 13 -
Re: Haiku Train
life's needed nature breathe with plants, give and take find meaning in it
Jun 13 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
those unicorn chickens are the best things ever omg
Apr 14 -
Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness
I'm obsessed with the needle felted unicorn chicken and the moth jester
Apr 11 -
Re: Haiku Train
heart bleeding open i lie in your disaster carelessly, you flee
Mar 26 -
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
bird flies outside the window, blue dusted sky here early morning soft
Mar 25 -
Re: Penny for Your Prompts
Write something told from the point of view of the monsters that hide in the dark
Mar 9 -
Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars
I believe in you! Add parts of the 1,000 in little by little!
Nov 10, 2025 -
Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars
Those songs have me even more interested now
Nov 7, 2025 -
Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars
Ooh I would love to!
Nov 4, 2025
