User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Those yellow counter daisies started wilting Long before I stepped off the closed-off stage It was a slow progression; quiet as leaves Crackling as they rubbed together in gusts Like ...

    Sep 25
  • Poetry Discussion Re: YWS Poems to Read

    We should bring back this thread :) i want to shine for you by @romanticchemist made me cry when I read it for the first time

    Sep 9
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite words to use in your poems?

    Some words I repeat a lot in my poems are: stuck now sometimes someone alone like & so left feel/feeling(s) other(s) I self only everything nothing outside still ...and many ...

    Jul 14
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    the all-colored sky something all-encompassing all-inclusive, us

    Jun 24
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    baby sharks do do do do do do baby shark do you hear the shark? (i tried to make the last line still useable lol)

    Jun 14
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    lost in living room stares watching patterns on the ceiling visualizing failed attempts to socialize melting through the mind, sticking to it legs left to twirl in air eyes left ...

    Jun 13
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    life's needed nature breathe with plants, give and take find meaning in it

    Jun 13
  • Art & Photography Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness

    those unicorn chickens are the best things ever omg

    Apr 14
  • Art & Photography Re: Gewei's dragon doodles and other randomness

    I'm obsessed with the needle felted unicorn chicken and the moth jester

    Apr 11
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    heart bleeding open i lie in your disaster carelessly, you flee

    Mar 26
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    bird flies outside the window, blue dusted sky here early morning soft

    Mar 25
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny for Your Prompts

    Write something told from the point of view of the monsters that hide in the dark

    Mar 9
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    I believe in you! Add parts of the 1,000 in little by little!

    Nov 10, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    Those songs have me even more interested now

    Nov 7, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars

    Ooh I would love to!

    Nov 4, 2025


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet