User avatar

spottedpebble

...green leaves shake in decaying sunlight, pink peeks over the mountains and everything is changing...

  • Randomosity Re: Party Train!

    In awe of the awesome new rocket train car, some of the passengers from the crowded train car 11 run through the train to make it into train car 16. ...

    Nov 28, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Speciesist or not, it really doesn't make any sense.

    Nov 26, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story

    YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...

    Nov 13, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    GIBestgoe

    Nov 13, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    This has quickly deteriorated. It's make a nickname out of only the letters in the person above you's username, but I love these new nicknames and someone should make a ...

    Nov 9, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Right in nighttime I sleep hardly any.

    Nov 9, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Add a word to the story

    The angry cat bites repeatedly but accidentally becomes infected. This aggravated Ant, who paints professionally for museums, cries because his child exploded. Like a very tiny murderer, he assumes th

    Nov 8, 2023
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you believe in god?

    I believe that there are gods, plural. I believe that all the different gods from all the different religions exist. The thing is, I don't believe IN those gods. Same. ...

    Nov 7, 2023
  • Official Polls Re: Bob?

    XD *laughing* What even is this?!

    Nov 7, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]

    -278 (who on here is actually a coffee supporter? So many people love tea that we're in negative numbers)

    Nov 7, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    midoes

    Nov 6, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]

    I keep seeing this and thinking it's about @AvantCoffee and @teatiime -274

    Nov 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Party Train!

    (I know I'm the only one doing this, but whatever, I'm enjoying myself.) The train swerves around a sharp turn, and train car number 10, the one made of cake, ...

    Nov 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Add a word to the story

    The angry cat bites repeatedly but accidentally becomes infected. This aggravated Ant, who paints professionally for museums, cries because his child exploded. Like a very tiny murderer, he assumes th

    Nov 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: no fifth alphabt lttr

    Oki tyme to do this thing! ... Thr is a tri, outsyd, that I am staring at. It is small, and griin, and a littl bit small -r than the ...

    Nov 5, 2023


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni