- Re: ~harts~ [2] Sep 9, 2024
-
Re: What is the best Fall Flavor/Scent?
I'm part of the dry leaves, dirt, and wood club.
Sep 9, 2024 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
(and no, not gr-ah-t, but gr-AY-t)
Jan 17, 2024 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
grAt!
Jan 17, 2024 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
My nAm is chiiting, as wull.
Jan 16, 2024 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmm... Tiim for anothr po thingy in vurs :b I'm sitting in practically tha sAm spot as tha last {thingy in vurs} and my dog is running and his ...
Jan 16, 2024 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
wlcom!!!!!!!!!
Jan 1, 2024 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Hmmm... maybe... no, that can't be right... how about... no, not that... erm... eyedeekay... perhaps like... ugh no, not that either... oh, wait, I know! Like me!
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
t, you usd da lttr you'r not supposd to - whoops; littl mistak it's hard! - try again, you can do it! ;) Oh, no! I did! Okay, ri-try: Now ...
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Unfortunately, it took one thousand million years to fix it, and by then the manual disintegrated.
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
*with hands on hips* I never make my bed! (Also slept in a bed at my aunt's house last night, not my own bed.) The person below me is still ...
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: What is the member above above you known for? [4]
For being fun
Dec 31, 2023 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
34aria
Dec 13, 2023 -
Re: How do you normally access YWS?
OMG, someone actually put fax machine! I love that so much!!!
Nov 29, 2023 -
Re: Fortunately/Unfortunately
Fortunately, there was a manual stuck in one of the manufacturer's boots.
Nov 28, 2023
