-
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
Oh, wow I just skipped to the very last page of this forum and all of a sudden there's negative numbers. I'm confused. Let me just go back a few ...
Oct 30, 2023 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
111/100 (Since people change their signatures a lot ((I know I do)) we should put what the signature says when rating it) “every window on alcatraz has a view of ...
Oct 30, 2023 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
I brought this forum back from the dead. I feel so powerful! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Gremlins really enjoy musically living in Nate's great, exciting, odious dungeon, eating socks?
Oct 30, 2023 -
Re: Post when you are the only one online!
It's just me again. *sigh*
Oct 25, 2023 -
Re: free hugs
*hugs and gives paige a large sunflower*
Oct 25, 2023 -
Re: free hugs
*Hugs Ellie*
Oct 23, 2023 -
Re: free hugs
*huge hug to thank @Lovestrike for keeping the hugs going*
Oct 21, 2023 -
Re: Rate the Signature!
454312696 divided by 56789087/10
Oct 20, 2023 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Never even wondering how olives paint everything.
Oct 20, 2023 -
Re: I chose my username because..
I didn't know you couldn't put spaces in your name and I was just desperate to join, so I sat down next to all my mom's living room plants and ...
Oct 20, 2023 -
Re: How to tell you're watching a Disney Movie
When they try to get rid of the defenseless princess stereotype so they make all their main characters strong feminists who can do everything themselves but still somehow have to ...
Oct 20, 2023 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
I'm going to keep trying until I get this!! >:[ ap;optgtgdec;pdebb ledf Ummm. What? I'm getting worse with each try. XD
Oct 20, 2023 -
Re: no fifth alphabt lttr
Hmmm... Th quick brown fox jumpd ovr th lazy dog. Spooky scary skltons. Wi th pipl... Ini mini myni mo, catch a tigr by its toh, if it hollrs, lt ...
Oct 20, 2023 -
Re: Two sentence horror story
OMG WE DID THIS IN CREATIVE WRITING A FEW WEEKS AGO!!! Here are mine: (tw: death, needles, blood) 1. The long, black and red fingers curled out from under the ...
Oct 19, 2023 -
Re: If you had a different username, what would it be?
I like my name. Plus then I can be called spot, peb, pebb, pebble, spotted, the nickname possibilities are endless!
Oct 19, 2023
