-
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
comments welcome but please spoiler them for the sake of a continuous flow content warnings to be added if needed at the top of each poem psst... check out my ...
Mar 22 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
before the loneliness sunk in (pre-napo poems) : a. & so the loneliness b. digital fuzz / lost embrace c. tap on the glass d. petrified wood — turning e. ...
Mar 22 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
isolation : revelations of frail self what does this loneliness have to show us? with remoteness comes loneliness; with isolation comes comfort; with the state of being alone comes a ...
Mar 22 -
Re: Internet Safety
bumping this after someone liked it and made it pop up on the People tab for me internet safety is so important!!
Mar 20 -
Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!
This is funny because in an old forum for writing prompts I made back in 2023 I started the first post with "Welcome Humans! (and computer stealing cats)"
Mar 19 -
Re: What DnD Character Are You Choosing?
Bard being the most chosen option is so fitting for a writing site
Mar 18 -
Re: The Lucky Green Room Challenges
four comments! star Fieldeyes by FarDusk star LOGORRHOEA by centizore star When Halloween is over by creeperfeverdreams star MY VIEWS ON MODERN LOVE by Zama ...and one unexpected review! star ...
Mar 17 -
Re: Featured Member March 13 - 27: Aet Lindling!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Mar 13 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [8]
bliss
Mar 11 -
Re: Meet Your Fellow YWSers!
Name: spottedpebble, but most people on here call me pebble or pebb/peb Pronouns: they/them Age: decade + a half + some months What I like to write: Poetry! I've also ...
Mar 11 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [8]
fragile
Mar 9 -
Re: Not in my living room...
Echidna
Mar 9 -
Re: This Just In!
THIS JUST IN: we are investigating the alleged extermination of all toasts by hop
Mar 9 -
Re: Penny for Your Prompts
Write something told from the point of view of the monsters that hide in the dark
Mar 9 -
Re: This or That: Name Version
Carrie Sophie or Sofia?
Mar 2
