-
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
d. pre-napo Petrified Wood — Turning i am twisting, twisting, twisting into something completely new something i can't recognize leaves turning, twirling, falling to the ground no longer mine ; ...
Mar 31 -
Re: Last thing you Googled!
did idaho have cowboys (talk about stupid sleep-deprived questions lol)
Mar 31 -
Re: Featured Member 31st March - 14th April: Nmbr1depressionist!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 31 -
Re: 2026 Exquisite Corpse Poetry
I would love to do this!
Mar 28 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
c. pre-napo tap on the glass & before i fell into loneliness thoughts lost so easily, feelings gone as well & before whatever numbness took hold something was here, something ...
Mar 28 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
I'm wearing baggy long sleeves so we'll see how well this goes swp[o0tt6er4derp-e34bhnbn l;er4 ...
Mar 28 -
Re: April Madness - 2026
I'd like to sign up!
Mar 27 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
9/10 I love the transparent background but I fear the cute little guy is just a tad bit too little and I had to zoom in to see it properly
Mar 27 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
1172
Mar 27 -
Re: Congratulate me on 1001 posts
That is so many posts, oh my goodness Good job!!!
Mar 27 -
Re: Haiku Train
heart bleeding open i lie in your disaster carelessly, you flee
Mar 26 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
b. pre-napo digital fuzz / lost embrace what is this lost time? clocks stopped ; & now we're standing in the street but i'm alone while fog clouds up chrome ...
Mar 25 -
Re: isolation: revelations of frail self
a. pre-napo & so the loneliness & so what does it mean to be alone? is this loneliness all-consuming? or are we just left in the dust & obscured by ...
Mar 25 -
Re: 2026 Badge Information
claiming a spot so i remember to come back here! my thread: isolation: revelations of frail self a total of 15 poems written during april, though i numbered them a ...
Mar 25 -
Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]
bird flies outside the window, blue dusted sky here early morning soft
Mar 25
